Family Law / Corporate Divorce
We have developed a specialist practice acting for business people with complex financial affairs, including businesses, trusts, partnerships and substantial assets located in Ireland and overseas.
We can help you find the best process to resolve your financial issues, whether through a traditional court process or an alternative dispute resolution process such as mediation. Where a court application is required, our priority is to ensure that robust negotiations are carried out and that the proceedings are not unduly protracted. You can rely on us for genuine support and straightforward advice to help you make important decisions.
We understand that dealing with divorce, separation, the division of assets or other issues surrounding family matters can be highly sensitive, time consuming and filled with emotion. At these difficult times, you need to be supported by trusted solicitors who can understand and manage complex issues in a creative, constructive and pragmatic way.
We cover a full range of family law challenges such as:
- Separation Agreements
- Judicial Separation
- Asset tracing
- Asset realisation
- Asset re-organisation and re-structuring
- Business / company structuring and re-structuring
- Financial Settlements
- Property disputes
- Recognition of foreign divorces
- Civil Partnerships
- Co-habitation agreements and non-marital relationships
- Complex financial cases involving complicated financial structures and valuations, extensive and complicated assets and business interests and trust cases.