You may be launching a new venture, deciding on an exit strategy or thinking of an acquisition as a possible route to market. Whatever your decision we are specialists in corporate law and understand how your business works.
At Clohessy & Co our clients range from start-ups to international groups. We are straight-talking and cut through the noise so clients are able to make sense of complex legal issues and take informed decisions.
Our specialist areas in corporate law include:
- Acquisition and Disposals. Acting for buyers and sellers of companies and businesses, assisting with corporate re-organisations and reconstructions and representing companies involved in share buy backs
- Private Equity. Acting for clients and investors where strategic stakes are being taken or capital is being provided
- Corporate Finance. Acting for clients seeking acquisition finance, assisting companies with secured lending, advising on management buyouts and establishing corporate structures
- Shareholder agreements. Preparing shareholder and joint venture agreements, advising selling/exiting shareholders on the disposal of their holdings and assisting with resolving boardroom and shareholder disputes and minority shareholder oppression issues
- Insolvency Services. Advising directors on their responsibilities and liabilities on insolvency, acting for receivers, examiners and liquidators and acting in the sale of businesses in liquidation or the subject of other insolvency processes
- Partnerships. Advising on the set-up and operation of partnerships, regulatory and legislative issues, restructuring and insolvency strategies.
- Exit and succession planning. Advising you when the time is right to get out or when the next generation will take over your legacy.